Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here, please send a press release to email@example.com
All announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP. While we try our best to get all releases up, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted.
- AmeriHealth April Fools Half Marathon, 7K and 11KThe AmeriHealth NJ April Fools Half Marathon, 11k and 7k happens every April on the Atlantic City Boardwalk to celebrate running fools everywhere, even Kids during the ACCEA Kids Fit Final Mile. See live entertainment and tons of crazy antics. Go to ACRaceSeries.com
- National Night OutJoin your local police department for National Night Out – a community wide, police awareness raising event designed to inform the public about police programs and to foster communications between citizens and law enforcement personnel!
- Atlantic City Polar Bear PlungeThe Polar Bear Plunge happens every year on New Year's Day, click for details.
- Just Right ProductionsJust Right Productions is a non-profit community theatre group providing fundraising events benefiting children who age out of the foster care system through scholarships. A list of productions is always available at jrpevents.org
- Community Food Bank Of New JerseyThe mission of the Community Food Bank of New Jersey is to fight hunger and poverty in New Jersey by assisting those in need and seeking long-term solution
- Atlantic City St Patrick’s Day ParadeLet your Irish Eyes celebrate with us for the AC Saint Patrick's Day parade every March. Parade begins at S. Carolina Avenue on the Boardwalk. Call (609) 742-9092 for more info.
- Harvest BrewfestEnjoy craft beers and celebrate South Jersey during this all-day festival that celebrates all things local! Enjoy local food vendors, local artisans, local craft beers and local musical talent.
- Downbeach Seafood FestivalThe Downbeach Seafood Festival, formerly the Atlantic City Seafood Festival, will happen at ski beach in Ventnor Heights! Join local and regional restaurants as they step out of their brick and mortars to bring you some of the best grub the Garden State has to offer.
- Somers Point BayfestKeep your calenders open every last Saturday in April for Somers Point Bayfest -The largest single day festival in South Jersey!
- EHT PALThe award-winning EHT PAL serves ALL of South Jersey and has programs for infants upto 17 years old including preschool, before and aftercare, summer camp, motorcycle/ATV trails, a farm, STEM workshops and a world caliber robotics team at and two campuses, one in EHT and another in Galloway. Phone: (609) 645-8413 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Little PALs Preschool - Phone: (609) 646-9586
Click for All Community listings.